1and1 webmail is now 1&1 IONOS although all the old accounts have migrated to new system with revamp interface but you may have to transfer your contact. 1&1 IONOS is a web hosting company owned by a German group. It was founded in 1988 as 1&1 Internet and provide various services in 2018 it rebrand itself to 1&1 Ionos after integration with Profitbricks.
If you want some custom setup then you must have to consider some helpful articles to use custom email-clients with 1&1 email.
- Go to mail.ionos.comand here you have to enter your email address and password to login to your 1&1 webmail account.
- If you don’t have an account and you are new to1and1 Ionos then you have to buy any service with them to get an account.
- After order confirmation email you will get a Customer ID which you can then use as Username to login 1&1 webmail.
- In the upper right corner you can click on1&1 IONOS to access myAccount and set your preferences.
- After sign-up process you may then proceed to login to your account with same way as it is available in step 1.