SCE Corp is largest subsidiary of Edison International. SCE login helps customers to connect with online account for SCE bill payment and multiple other tasks. Southern California Edison is prime company in Southern California which supply electricity in the region. Moreover, SCE serves 14+ million customers spread over approx. 50,000 square miles of territory. However, the California state is generally further divided under many other utility companies including LADWP, San Diego Gas & Electric and PGE.
If while using the service you are experiencing any problems, simply contact Southern California Edison customer service. For a secure sign in to SCE portal you can use following instructions.
SCE login – Instructions
- Open your browser and make it sure that your PCis connected with internet.
- In the URL bar type this address www.sce.com/mysce/login and waituntil it loads
- Next enter your email or user-id at which youare register for the service.
- Type your password and click on the ‘green’login button.
- You can use the ‘Remember me’ option if using apersonal computer.
How to register with Southern California Edison Online
- If don’t have an account with the service simplyfollow the steps below
- Open www.sce.comby using your favorite browser
- Now click on the ‘Register’ button at the upperright hand corner.
- Provide your first and last name
- Enter your email address which you want to registerwith then select a password
- Click on ‘Next’ and then wait until you receivea verification code on your email.
- Finally, everything is done, now you can enjoyusing your SCE account.